An elliptical trainer or cross-trainer is a stationary exercise machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or running without causing excessive pressure to the joints, hence decreasing the risk of impact injuries. For this reason, people with some injuries are able to use an elliptical to stay fit, as the low impact affects them little.
The Schwinn A40 elliptical trainer is designed to deliver a comfortable workout with maximum results. Biomechanically designed linkages ensure a comfortable and natural foot motion, while the perimeter-weighted flywheel affords smooth, consistent routines. The compact footprint lets you set up the A40 virtually anywhere!
The Listed Price: $599.00
The Sale Price: $311.35
The Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Some Specific Product Details
- Elliptical trainer offers a smooth upper and lower-body cardiovascular workout with 8 resistance levels and LCD console with heart rate monitor
- 17-inch stride with articulating footplates; ergonomic handles with multiple workout positions and integrated grip heart rate system
- Six pre-set workouts; one manual/quickstart; display monitors: time, rpm, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile
- Additional features include built-in fan, transport wheels, water bottle holder, and reading rack
- Smooth, consistent perimeter weighted flywheel with electromagnetic resistance system; comprehensive warranty coverage
This Item is Manufactured by Schwinn
To See What Other Customers Have to Say About This Please View All Customer Online Reviews
Other details include contact heart rate sensors, a 17-inch stride length, leveling feet for uneven surfaces, and a compact footprint. The A40, which supports up to 275 pounds, carries a two-year warranty on the frame, a six-month warranty on electrical parts, and a 30-day warranty on wear parts.
The A40's LCD console tracks your workout progress.
- Resistance levels: 8
- Number of programs: 7
- Program types: 1 quick start, 2 course, 2 circuit, 2 pursuit
- Heart rate monitor: Yes, grip
- Display type: LCD
- Display readout: Speed, rpm, time, distance, calories, pulse, resistance level, and course profile
- Reading rack: Yes
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Power requirement: 4 D-cell batteries (not included)
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years on the frame, 6 months on mechanical and electric parts, 30 days on wear parts
The Schwinn 420 elliptical trainer is a must have for anyone who wants to get in great shape right at home. This elliptical machine unites the motion of the upper and lower body into one amazing cardiovascular workout that is virtually impact-free. The reason why elliptical trainers are so effective is that they recreate the natural movement of your feet as you walk while providing support for you heels. This motion makes it much safer for your knees and other joints than the use of a treadmills or jogging because the impact of these other methods will eventually wear down there cartilage of your joints, causing serious damage in the long run. Regular use of the Schwinn 420 WILL improve heart and lung health while burning hundreds of calories in the process.
Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer is budget elliptical machines by Schwinn for Lightweight Riders. It has 8 Resistance Levels, 7 Programs, 17? Stride, 2-speed fan, water bottle holder, reading rack. It comes with 2 years Warranty.
One of the finest trainers you would find around these days is the Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer. It is indeed a compact trainer that helps you make the most of all your workouts. This is because of the fact that you get to work both your lower body as well as the upper body. This elliptical trainer was designed for people of all fitness levels and who generally have the desire of building up their cardiovascular system. It was also designed for those who wanted to tone their body and also lose weight in one system. The fact of the matter is that the combination for this exercise trainer is quite simple. It has also been very much proven with the striding motion which your lower body does as the upper body does the swinging motions.
- Other models you may also like:
- Schwinn 420 Elliptical Trainer (2012 Model)
- Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer
- Reasonably-Priced Marcy Elliptical Trainer