The Listed Price: $559.95
The Sale Price: $449.96
The Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Some Specific Product Details
- 4-season single-wall mountaineering tent that sleeps up to 3 people
- Made of breathable, waterproof Drizone 40D nylon fabric
- External and internal pole configuration stands up to high winds
- Dual doors for easy entry and exit; zippered floor opening
- 46.5 square feet of sleeping space; trail weight of 5 pounds 14 ounces
This Item is Manufactured by Sierra Designs
To See What Other Customers Have to Say About This Please View All Customer Online Reviews
The tent is roomy enough for two men 1.85 meters and 75 kilos each. If you are taller than 1.9 meters, then this tent is going to start feeling a tad short for you. There is a little extra shoulder room at the head (near the door) for the necessities that you need; the tent tapers toward the feet to save weight. There are a couple good internal hanging mesh pockets, and additional fabric loops on the inside, which certainly could be used for a larger gear loft or two, but which can be used for internal guylines to strengthen the tent in extreme conditions–something I have never heard of before, but a great idea.
Another thing that impressed me about this tent was the ease of setup, simply slide the poles through the one way sleeves and lock them into the tabs and your tent is complete. There is nothing worse than struggling with set-up in high winds and a snowstorm (especially with double wall tents). If you are in high winds simply add the internal “Jake’s Corners” I found these simple additions increased the tents stability greatly.
Six nights only I spent in this tent during the summer, but since virtually no one else has written a review on it, it is time for someone to weigh in on the Sierra Designs Convert 2. My experience was sufficient for me to have something to say. I used it in the Rockies at 2800 meters and 3100 meters during July of 09, which means relatively low humidity and cool, but not cold temperatures. My first impressions of this tent are excellent, and I am already thrilled I bought it.
- Cost-Efficient Sierra Designs Wu Hu Annex 4+2 Six-Person Basecamp Tent
- Reduced Cost For Sierra Designs Women’s Gnar Jacket,Black,Medium
- Price Compare For Sierra Designs Women’s Toaster Jacket,Fern,Medium
I think you enjoyed this write-up related to Reduced Cost For Sierra Designs Convert 3 Single Wall Mountaineering Tent (3 Person). You should check out VexaShop.com for much additional info regarding Reduced Cost For Sierra Designs Convert 3 Single Wall Mountaineering Tent (3 Person)